West Hills Lodge features a combination of treatment programming and structured living for female and male adults age 18 and older; allowing clients whose goals are sober independent living to transition down from a higher level of care. Our programming offers an environment to practice healthy living skills & personal responsibility. With two locations, Owatonna serves 15 male clients and our newly expanded location in Northfield serves 16 female clients, gender-specific programming and structure create the responsibility and accountability
individuals are looking for to support their long-lasting recovery.
• Individual and family counseling
• Group counseling 2 to 6 times per week, focusing on changing thinking, emotional control and relapse prevention
• Supportive AA community
• Daily living skills
• Monitored UA’s and daily breathalyzers
• Flexible family/friends visitation
• Links to educational, employment, and supportive housing services
• Membership to local fitness center
• 12 week curriculum based Aftercare Progam
• Shared dorm style client rooms
• Staffed 24 hours a day
• Weekly alumni dinners
• Community service opportunities awareness between life problems & addiction
When a client leaves an inpatient treatment facility, they are usually facing serious problems or a life crisis. While most of these problems may have been caused or complicated by addiction, current and future problems must be dealt with while a client is still learning how to eliminate self-destructive behavior and enjoy a life of sobriety. Our programming modalities are intended to support lifelong recovery by providing clients an opportunity to learn to solve everyday challenges and problems, to prevent relapse.
A typical referral for West Hills Lodge comes from an inpatient counselor, Rule 25 Assessor, Social Worker, or Detention Center Staff. An appointment is set for a client
and a licensed staff to complete a phone interview, determining if the services West Hills Lodge offer are a good fit for the client’s recovery goals.
For more information speak with our intake counselor 507.645.6226